Friday, January 25, 2019

This week we continued working on our projects. I sewed the sleeves to my
top which looks really good now. I had some struggles trying to get the elastic
through the top and while doing that some of my stitches ripped so i had to stitch
that again. It's been great watching everyone work on their projects especially
Harrison because our projects our similar but different at the same time.


I started sewing the bottom part of the romper. The first step was sewing the sides
together and then i had to sew the middle part. When i finished it didn't look like
pants which got me very confused but after a while i figured out how it's supposed
to look. It looks so good so far and i can't wait to finish working on it and see the final
result. -Lara



This week was really fun, we did more of out project. We finally knew how to put our sleeves on our shirt by itself, although it was kind of hard. But what we had to do first was we had to sew the shirt together, so what we did was we sewed the edges of the shirt and left the arm sleeves open so that we could sew our sleeves on next. After we had did all of that, we saw it and the shirt looked so big.

What I am on now is putting the elastic on my shirt, so that it could make ruffles. But it is taking me forever to do this, and it is kind of hard getting the elastic in there. But in the outcome I think that it will be worth it. I have been on it for 3 days, but I think that it will turn out cute. I can't wait to see how it turns out. -Iyanna 

No comments:

Post a Comment